Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Flagstaff, AZ

This past weekend we were fortunate to escape the 100+ degree heat of Phoenix and enjoy a lovely trip to Flagstaff. (Many thanks to Jonathan's uncle's family's hospitality). The joy of being able to drink coffee on a deck in the morning, walk around without sweating to death during the day and actually feel cool during the evening is almost indescribable. Yeah, its hot, and yes I knew this when we moved, but sometimes 106 degree heat at 9 PM can get a little old. While in Flagstaff we enjoyed some of the local cooking, (Martan's, delicious Mexican) and some very tasty coffee at Late for the Train. Plus we were sure to get in a little touristy shopping and of course some potentially cousin embarrassing photo oops around town. I never thought I'd say it, but yes, I'm a tourist, and yes, I love it! Hope you enjoy the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment