Saturday, August 22, 2009

Low & Slow: The Art of the Low Rider

Last night we witnessed an awesome display of Low Riders, and a few classic automobiles at The Phoenix Museum of Art. The car show was a part of a larger "fiesta", "in conjunction with Phantom Sightings: Art After The Chicano Movement" (exceptional exhibit in the museum) To the left are some pics of the cars. Yeah, most are blurry which I'm not too happy about, and as much as I'd like to blame the camera, I'm pretty sure it was my fault. Oh well, guess I'll have to go to the up coming Low Rider car show we received a hand out for.

I would have loved to have see some of the cars in their full hydrolic glory, but they were pretty damn impressive just to look at while parked. Check out the sweet door lock that I think might look pretty hot in the mini...

No comments:

Post a Comment