Monday, October 15, 2012

Minor victory

It had been 4 weeks since I originally ordered my Obama sign, but finally this Sunday I was able to improve the look of our block. Just hours after placing the sign, someone driving by stopped and called out his appreciation of the newly placed yard decor.  I stopped washing the Mini for a moment and we chatted briefly, both expressing the need for some Obama signage on our Romney smothered street.  Go Obama Go!

Unfortunately, just the other day another Republican sign popped up along our neighbor's property line but thankfully our front palm, complete with accented Halloween ghosts, does a pretty good job of blocking it from the public's view. Falling head first into the political signage rat race I may pick up another sign this week, just to keep things even. 

No comments:

Post a Comment