Monday, August 23, 2010

Mt. Kilimanjaro

I was about to start my post with, "I try not to judge", but that would have been a big fat lie.  Moving on.

A while back while making a return at Nordstroms Jonathan and I witnessed some good ole Arizona style irony.  I know several states in the union are known for their high rate of truck/SUV ownership.  Heck Texas even has it written on their licence plates (Truck) as if you couldn't figure out the automobile classification without its obvious definition.  Yet having lived in Arizona for a little over a year now I've realized that this state is second to none when it comes to jacking up, over-inflating and tricking out one's truck.  And that's cool with me, but I think its fair to say, if you can ascend Mt. Fordomanjaro, then you can manage without your handicap parking tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment