Friday, August 20, 2010

Addiction?

Every once in a while, or rather whenever there is bread left in the open, Toby has to feed the Carb monkey on his back. And as seen in the photo below, it aint a pretty site.


Like an unsuspecting fool, last night I left a brand new, double plastic wrapped (over priced might I add) loaf of bread out on the counter. When I got up this morning to take Jackson on a walk, this is what I found. The photos are not the clearest, but the damage can be seen nonetheless. About a quarter of the loaf is smushed where his happy belly must have been resting. He ripped the top, and both sides and as you can see he managed to drag out entire pieces of bread.

Notice the complete slice of bread on the counter in the first photo.  I noticed it was a little raised in the middle, and when I lifted it, I found this beauty.   It was as if halfway through eating the end piece of the loaf it got too wheaty and he needed a new slice.

Toby, Toby, Toby.

No comments:

Post a Comment