Sunday, January 24, 2010

Delicious

When a living room that contains two kitties and a young dog goes silent, something isn't right. Before I started to survey the room for what might be going on the smell of a strangely potent cat poopy hit me. Strange, I thought, that smells mighty powerful. As I continued to turn around I started to hear an ever so subtle chewing noise. Soon enough my eyes met what the cats were both staring at with complete and understandable disgust. Mr. Jackson had drug out what he was considering an excellent treat, a fresh cat nugget. I think he understood my disgust when I said no because unlike his usual m.o. he dropped his morsel.

Next time you think its cute when a dog gives you a little kiss and happens to lick your lips, just think about what else those little doggy lips have been around. Yeck!

No comments:

Post a Comment