Wednesday, September 30, 2009

How did that happen...

As I drove home from my favorite bulk warehouse, squinting through my dusty windshield, I had a revelation. Recently we've been experiencing some, how do you say, issues or rather indicators of an unfortunate lifestyle. Yes I think what we've been experiencing lately are indicators of hoopydum.

When you have to take a bath in the morning, not because you want to, but because my eyes water with more pressure than the shower nossle, life is getting a bit hoopty.

When you have to roll down your window just to get out of your car, hoopty strikes again.

When you place your newly bought wine in the freezer to expedite consumption, you might be pushing past hoopty into a whole other realm, but to stick with the theme, you're turning hoopty.

When you break sticks of gum in half to reduce the cost of your gum addiction you're thrifty right? I suppose I could go with hoopty on that one, but honestly its a gum addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment