Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween!

October 31st is not only a day of costumes and candy but also our 2nd year anniversary in our house!

By this point my red black window hour glass was done for.

With the green light to wear costumes to work I was quite delighted to put on my spider arms, tuck in my spider but strategically go about my day careful not to damage my costume.  Unexpectedly there was an incredibly awkward costume contest consisting of 3 prizes and 4 participants.  I hadn't intended to be a part of a contest but thought I would play along for kicks.  Tragically this little spider walked away with the 4th runner up prize of coupons for a dairy product that I don't eat.  Oh well, I still got to wear a costume to work : )



Note the spider butt
















After work we invited our neighbor buddies over to join us in an appetizer dinner while we handed out candy.  I know it was a Monday night, but this has to be one of the weakest showings I've seen in quite some time.  Seeing that we had 5 households in one place we made many a happy kid as we loaded kid's bag with hand fulls of candy.  Post trick or treaters we hung out for a little bit before returning to our respective houses.  Till next Halloween! 










Cutest spider cupcake holders EVER!










No comments:

Post a Comment