Thursday, June 9, 2011

Call it what it is!

On a daily basis I get an email advertising sales at clothing stores I can't afford.  I can't seem to let go of these stupid emails, which lately have more of a train wreck factor than a must make purchase draw.  This morning I came across one item for sale that blew my mind.  Call it what you will, "Polo dress", this bad boy is a silk moo moo for skinny wealthy women!  I want to know who in their right mind pays full price ($1,075.00) or even the stellar sale price of $644.99 for this kind-of-but-not-really Bohemian, shapeless, silk bag that not even the hungry, slightly confused and bitter model can make look decent.

You know she's annoyed, poor girl starves herself to hustle a moo moo down the runway.  Not cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment