Monday, April 12, 2010

Quality control?

Seriously who puts live milk cultures in Soy yogurt?!? Its soy for a reason people, and I'm pretty sure that reason isn't for the joy of squeezing moisture out of a bean. Rarely do I shell out damn near double the price of regular yogurt for the needs of my fragile flower stomach, but with this ingredient revelation, those times will become even fewer and far between.

Had it been labeled, sure I would be the fool, but good ole fashion milk isn't even listed in the ingredients. That would be tomfoolery, by golly its Soy yogurt. It was only after some squinty eyed searching that I noticed the tiny, blurry print advertising "contains soy and milk (our live active cultures are milk based)". Damn it all to milk hell!

Scratch this brand of the happy stomach list. Leave me and my non-milk products be you damned lactobacillus!

No comments:

Post a Comment